- Club membership runs from January to December – calendar year.
- The annual membership fee pays for equipment including jerseys, footballs, sliothars, nets, sports hall hire, gym hire, affiliation fees to national governing bodies, injury schemes, competition entry and referee fees, council charges and maintenance charges for pitches and all weather pitch and electricity.
- Most memberships include two lines in weekly lotto draw, and for each line, you can choose your four different numbers in the range 1-30.
Each of the membership types listed below is explained in the Registration portal in Clubforce but if you have any questions please email: email@example.com
- A detailed guide to registration – click here >>>
- Clubforce registration page – click here >>>
(Click on the Pay Membership button, choose the appropriate membership option and fill in the fields as prompted)
- CHFC Guide to GAA Consents, including photo, medical – click here >>>
- CHFC Data Protection Information – click here >>>
|Family Membership – Non Players||€336.00|
|Family Membership – 1 Mentor, 1 Juvenile Player||€336.00|
|Individual Adult/Juvenile Membership – Family style – Born 2015 or earlier||€224.00|
|Individual Nursery Membership – Family style – Born 2016 or later||€70.00|
|Individual Student Membership – Family style – Born 2006 or earlier||€116.00|
|Individual Student Membership – Born 2004 or earlier||€116.00|
|Individual Adult Membership||€224.00|
|Individual Adult Associate Membership||€112.00|
- Credit/Debit Card You can pay by Credit/Debit card when registering through Clubforce .
- Cash/Cheque/EFT/DD You can choose a payment option of Cash/Cheque/EFT/DD when registering though Clubforce but these payments cannot be set up through Clubforce.
If you already have a Direct Debit set up and want to continue with it , then you don’t need to do anything else once you’ve registered through Clubforce.
To set up a new payment by Direct Debit, please print and fill in the Direct Debit Mandate and send to the address as outlined in the registration documentation.
If you want to pay by Cash, Cheque 0r Electronic Bank Transfer please email firstname.lastname@example.org