Castleknock GAA provide football teams for all age-groups from nursery through juvenile, minor and up to adult.
Our 1st Adult Men’s football team have been playing at Senior 1 level for a number of years. With the short life of our club, we are immensely proud to be fielding our 1st team at this level, and our 2nd, 3rd, 4th and remaining teams providing strong support and advancement towards the first team.
We currently have adult football teams at Senior and Junior levels, Minor, at each age-group between U13 and U16 (CCC2), as well as all Go Games age-groups (CCC1 -U8 to U12).
There is something for everyone, so get in touch with the appropriate contact below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mens Football Team Contacts
- Senior Football 1: Tom Quinn, 0858619243
- Junior Football 1: Johnny Murphy, 0873296046
- Junior Football 2 : Mick Lynch, 086 253 1600
- Junior Football 3: Stephen Byrne, 0872939838
- Junior Football 4: Gerry Kelly, 0860201709
- U19 Football 1: Paul Harding, 0864501551
- U19 Football 2: Tony Curtis, 0879037332
- U17 Football: Kevin Downey, 0857415928
- Philip Bohan, 0872482480, email@example.com
Dublin GAA County Board Delegate:
- Joe Murray, 0866001839
GAA Injury Benefit Fund
The GAA Injury Benefit Fund covers registered players who incur accidental bodily injury* while playing Hurling, Gaelic Football, Handball or Rounders’ only, either in the course of an official competitive Fixture or an Official Sanctioned challenge match or in the course of an official supervised training session. For details about the scheme including exceptions and limitations, please read the GAA Injury Benefit Fund Information Summary Document.
In the event of a player sustaining an injury the following procedures must be followed:
- If the injury is sustained in a match, inform the match referee of your injury and give the referee your name in order to have it submitted with the referees report. If the injury only becomes apparent after the match then inform your manager immediately ( who must contact the referee with your name and details of the injury ).
- If the injury is sustained at training, inform your team manager. The manager should then inform the Club secretary–firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the Injury Claim Notification Form and send to the club secretary. All claims are required to be reported by the club to the administrators of DWF Claims within 60 days of the injury so Injury Claim Notification form needs to be sent to the club secretary as soon as possible. Failure by the club to notify the DWF Claims administrators within 60 days s will render the claim null and void.
- A player must attend a doctor or dentist in order to validate an injury claim and Medical Certification will need to be completed by the attending doctor and sent to the club secretary along with the Injury Claim form.