Oifig Ghaeilge agus Chultúr
Castleknock GAA are proud of our participation in Irish Language and Cultural events, over many years.
From participation in Scór to the annual support of club members’ in holding practice Irish Orals in preparation for the Leaving Certificate, we continue to look for opportunities to develop such opportunities.
We recognise the importance of having an Irish Language and Cultural Officer as part of the club’s executive, in order to develop and actively promote Irish language and culture, within the Club.
Irish Language and Cultural Officer
- Gareth O’ Hara , email@example.com for more information.
Irish Language and Cultural Officer: Responsibilities
- Act as Cathaoirleach of the Coiste Cultúir agus Teanga sa Chlub (Club Culture and Language sub-committee) and to be a member of the Club Executive
- Provide a service / input for Club Publications / Programmes and Medals and Trophies
- Liaise with other language and cultural groups within the county
- Support the club’s Scór activites
- Promote the use of bi-lingual activities and materials within the club
If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to become involved in Irish language activities within Castleknock GAA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.