Annual General Meeting Notice
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Castleknock Hurling and Football Club will take place on Tuesday evening, 6 December 2022, commencing at 8pm, in the clubhouse in Somerton.
Rule 8.4 of the Club Constitution states:
The following business shall be transacted at the Annual General Meeting:
- (a) Adoption of Standing Orders.
- (b) Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting.
- (c) Consideration of the Annual Report submitted by the Secretary.
- (d) Consideration of the Financial Statements including the Report of the Accountant(s) or
- (e) The Chairperson’s Address.
- (f) Election of Officers and Members of the Executive Committee.
- (g) Notices of Motion.
- (h) Other Business.
Note: “Other Business” does not include the appointment of Managers/Coaches/Selectors of teams which is the business of the Executive Committee of the Club.
All registered adult ‘Full Members’ are eligible to attend, participate and vote at the AGM.
I look forward to seeing you at the AGM.
Le gach dea-ghuí