Castleknock GAA achieve Foundation Healthy Club status
Castleknock Hurling and Football Club is very proud of our Healthy Club foundation award.
Pictured are Lynda Gaynor and Barbara O’Neill at the recognition event in Portlaoise on October 20th. This is a result of all the hard work which has gone on in the Club over the past 1few years. Onwards and upwards to our Silver Award.
Castleknock Hurling & Football Club has achieved ‘Foundation Healthy Club’ status – Officially Recognised 2023!
Well done to Barbara O’Neill and all who help & get involved.
‘Health is at the heart of every club’
In Castleknock GAA we carry out a number of Healthy Club initiatives which include:
- GAA All Stars
- Ukrainian isiupport initiative
- Social Rounders
- Every Step Counts
- Walk around the County Grounds
- Dermot Earley Youth Leadership Initiative
Further information on GAA Healthy Club found here
- Irish Life Healthy Club Project – https://www.gaa.ie/my-gaa/community-and-health/healthy-club/
- Get Involved in Healthy Clubs – https://www.gaa.ie/my-gaa/community-and-health/healthy-club/get-involved