CHFC Grand Fundraising Draw - Win €250,000
Castleknock Football & Hurling Club are running a large fundraiser to coincide with the Club’s 25th anniversary. What better way to celebrate this significant milestone than by giving you all the opportunity to win a life changing amount of money – €250,000 cash, tax free.
The proceeds of the fundraiser will be used for projects which include building a gymnasium, improving the environmental footprint of our facilities and upgrading our pitches and lighting. We would also like to fund the engagement of a full time Director of Coaching who will develop and implement coaching and well being programmes for all levels/codes. This will ensure that our children and young adults are given every assistance and encouragement to reach their full potential.
About The Draw
Ever thought of what you could do with €250,000 in cash? You could put a large deposit on a new house or apartment. Or maybe do those home improvements you’ve been thinking about. Or what about a holiday haven in the sun? Buy a new car (and have enough left for a speedboat!). You could even retire early or pay off your mortgage! The list is endless and the choice could be yours.
Be in with a chance to win the €250,000 cash prize, tax free, and support Castleknock GAA Club, by buying a ticket now for €100.
- 2nd Prize: €2000 cash prize – Sponsored by BeSpace
- 3rd Prize: €1,500 cash prize – Sponsored by Village Vets
- 4th Prize: €1,000 cash prize – Sponsored by Kieran Gallagher – Castleknock School of Excellence
- 5th Prize: €1,000 cash prize – Sponsored by Bright Motor Group
- 6th Prize: 2 nights B&B and 2 evening meals plus 60 – minute spa treatment for two people – Sponsored by Castleknock Hotel
- 7th Prize: 2 Premium Level 2024 All Ireland Football Final tickets plus overnight accommodation in a top Dublin hotel – Sponsored by Jarlath Moran
- 8th Prize: 2 stand tickets to 2024 All Ireland Hurling Final with overnight accommodation in a Dublin hotel
- 9th Prize: 2 tickets to a concert of your choice in Malahide Castle in 2024
- 10th Prize: 1 night B&B in Seaview room and 1 hour in thermal suite for 2 people – sponsored by Shandon Hotel & Spa, Co. Donegal
- 11th Prize: 2 x Tickets for Mamma Mia with Access to Three VIP Hospitality Lounge for 25th September 2024. – Sponsored by Three Ireland
When is the draw?
The draw will take place on Monday 18th March 2024. The venue and time will be confirmed at a later date.
- Ticket sales: 083 8648838 or 087 4429129
Syndicate – There is an option to buy a ticket(s) as part of a syndicate (family, friends or work colleagues etc.)
– click here to download form ➡ Win250grand Syndicate Ticket Purchase Form
Castleknock GAA Towards 2030 Club Plans
- Gym – Build a gym onto the end of our Clubhouse – this will benefit players, parents and all members – estimated cost €400K.
The Gym and the Clubhouse will be covered in Solar Panels.
- Director of Coaching – Appoint a Director of Coaching, targeting 12 to 18 year age group. The top six clubs in Dublin (apart from us) have one. Focussing on this cohort of players is what has driven the success of Dublin over the last 10-15 years and will give our young players the scope to be the best that they can, on and off the field – estimated cost in the region of €75K in year 1; ongoing costs will be met through member subscriptions.
- Energy efficient measures
Make Somerton as “green” as possible. LED lights on the main pitch, the All-Weather and solar panels on the Clubhouse and new gym – estimated cost €500K. New Ride-on mower (everything that can has fallen off the old one and has been repaired!) – estimated cost €110K.