Family Fun Day - Sat 30th Sept - Somerton
As part of the Club’s 25th anniversary celebrations, we are holding a family fun day in Somerton, this Saturday 30 September, starting at 10am and running throughout the day.
Everyone is welcome as we celebrate this milestone in the Club’s history – there will be fun and games and activities for all to enjoy including:
- Coffee Shop/treats
- BBQ – Sponsored by Etherson Butchers, Laurel Lodge – (https://www.ethersonsbutchers.ie/)
- A magician,
- A petting farm,
- Inflatable basketball games,
- An obstacle course,
- As well as music and other craic throughout the day!
Local Minister Jack Chambers, T.D. will also officially switch on the lights at the latest development in Somerton, the fully floodlit 10,000sq metre training area.
Why not “go green” and walk to Somerton on Saturday? Alternatively, you can park at the SPAR car park and walk down the lane by the Beeches. Either way, it will reduce traffic in and out of the ground on the day.
Don’t forget we will also have our own Dublin superstars on hand for pictures and autographs:
- Emma Strappe and Caitlin Coffey, All-Ireland Senior Ladies football winners in 2023,
- Ciarán Kilkenny (8 Senior All-Irelands and 6 All-Stars)
- Senan Forker (1 Senior All-Ireland in 2023), Dublin Senior Hurler,
- Cian Boyle, Dublin Senior hurler
- Aisling O’Neill, Dublin Senior Camogie player (All-Star nominee and winner of Friends of Dublin Hurling Player of the year in 2022)
- Some more illustrious guests!
We are asking members to volunteer to assist with catering etc. for a couple of hours on the day. Anyone available can contact Breda Griffin on 0868416431. Donations of buns, cakes, biscuits etc. gratefully accepted at the Clubhouse from 9am on Saturday morning.
We are also using the event to formally launch our huge fundraising draw – www.win250grand.com giving one lucky person the opportunity to win €250,000 tax free and change their lives as the Club has changed so many lives during its short but impactful time in existence. Tickets are priced at €100 and are limited to 15,000 max. The draw will take place on 8th of January 2024.
We look forward to seeing you on the day – #CastleknockAbú💛💙 🇺🇦
Sat 30th Sept
CHFC Grand Fundraising Draw – Win €250,000
Be in with a chance to win the €250,000 cash prize, tax free, and support Castleknock GAA Club, by buying a ticket now for €100.
- Website: https://win250grand.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/win250grand
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/win250grand
- Facebook: https://fb.com/win250grand