Adult Ladies Football
Castleknock GAA provides ladies football at all age-groups from nursery through juvenile, minor and up to adult.
Our Adult Ladies 1st team has had huge successes over the last number of years, with the last 4 years having included Dublin Junior Champions title 2018, Leinster Junior Championship finalists 2018, and Dublin Intermediate Championship finalists in 2020 and 2021. We are delighted to have our ladies footballers playing in Senior league and Intermediate championship.
Our Adult Ladies Football teams now play at Senior, Junior and Minor levels.
There is something for everyone, so get in touch with the appropriate contact below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ladies Football Team Contacts
- Senior Ladies A Football: Conor Martin, 0877057901
- Senior Ladies B Football: Stephen Rafferty, 0872231466
- Senior Ladies C Football: Stephen McGuinness 0868235648
- Arthur Webb, 0857254316, email@example.com
DLGFA County Board Delegates
Adult sponsor - PitaPit
Minor sponsor - MSL Motors
Minor Ladies Football Team Contacts
- Ladies Minor Football A: David Behan 0872235292 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ladies Minor Football B: Ciaran Tate 0878233610 email@example.com
LGFA Injury Benefit Scheme
The LGFA Injury Fund covers players, club officers, team mentors and match officials for injuries sustained in the following:
- An official competitive or challenge game
- An official and supervised training session
See more details, including what is covered and the procedures for making a claim in the Ladies Football Injury Fund document.
An LGFA Preliminary Claim Form needs to be submitted with eight weeks of date of injury or if treatment is likely to exceed €200.00.
An LGFA Claim Form needs to be completed when submitting expenses.
Contact details in relation to injury fund scheme: Rosemary Coyle, Croke Park, Dublin 3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Ph: 018363156