Castleknock GAA provide hurling teams for all age-groups from nursery through juvenile, minor and up to adult.
We currently have adult hurling teams at Senior and Junior levels, U2 and Minor. There is something for everyone, so get in touch with the appropriate contact below.
We look forward to hearing from you!1
Mens Hurling Team Contacts
- Senior Mens Hurling – Colm Rourke 087 7674401
- Junior Mens Hurling A – Padraig Purcell 087 2373022
- Junior Mens Hurling B – Damian Whelan 087 2304474
- Junior Mens Hurling C – Patsy Hough 087 6317183
- Minor 1 Hurling – Mick Nagle 086 8386982
- Minor 2 Hurling Enda Mullen – 086 8631384
- Minor 3 Hurling – Kevin McCambridge 086 3886608
- Philip Bohan, 0872482480, email@example.com
Dublin GAA County Board Delegate:
- Joe Murray, 086600183
Thank You to sponsor - West Pharma
GAA Injury Benefit Fund
The GAA Injury Benefit Fund covers registered players who incur accidental bodily injury* while playing Hurling, Gaelic Football, Handball or Rounders’ only, either in the course of an official competitive Fixture or an Official Sanctioned challenge match or in the course of an official supervised training session. For details about the scheme including exceptions and limitations, please read the GAA Injury Benefit Fund Information Summary Document.
In the event of a player sustaining an injury the following procedures must be followed:
- If the injury is sustained in a match, inform the match referee of your injury and give the referee your name in order to have it submitted with the referees report. If the injury only becomes apparent after the match then inform your manager immediately ( who must contact the referee with your name and details of the injury ).
- If the injury is sustained at training, inform your team manager. The manager should then inform the Club secretary–firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the Injury Claim Notification Form and send to the club secretary. All claims are required to be reported by the club to the administrators of DWF Claims within 60 days of the injury so Injury Claim Notification form needs to be sent to the club secretary as soon as possible. Failure by the club to notify the DWF Claims administrators within 60 days s will render the claim null and void.
- A player must attend a doctor or dentist in order to validate an injury claim and Medical Certification will need to be completed by the attending doctor and sent to the club secretary along with the Injury Claim form.